Reality Centre Ltd Acceptable content Policy
Reality Centre Ltd is committed to hosting sites that contain only “acceptable content”. We offer content management systems and therefore cannot directly control the content of our customers sites. However, our customers agree to the following:
1. The site is used for a legitimate and lawful purpose.
2. Complies at all times with all relevant laws and obligations including but not limited to any licence under the Act which is applicable to the Customer and all related laws in any territory in which the Customer is situated or in which the Customer's Website may be accessed or made available.
3. Send, transmit, make available, copy, retransmit, broadcast or publish (whether directly or indirectly) in whatever form any data, information or contractual rights, material or statement which infringes the Intellectual Property Rights or contractual or statutory rights of any person or legal entity or the laws or statutory regulations relating to defamation, contempt, blasphemy, infringement of privacy or personal data rights and any equivalent or related laws in any territory in which they are or may be accessed or made available;
4. Send or cause to be sent or forwarded electronic mail without the express or assumed agreement of the respective recipient. This shall include but not be limited to not sending large numbers of electronic mails with the same content, which is commonly referred to as "spamming";
5. Obtain or offer or permit to be offered for profit or otherwise any material, images, displays or services which are erotic or pornographic including but not limited to any other material, images, displays or services which are offensive, illegal or immoral or which is in breach of any legal obligation;
Please send an email to email@example.com if you feel any website hosted by Webcomfort (Reality Centre Ltd) does not meet this policy. Please state your name, contact details, the domain name and the page(s) that contravene the policy.
Reality Centre Ltd will investigate all complaints as soon as possible and suspend the website if inappropriate material is identified. A suspension would not be lifted until the inappropriate material has been removed. If appropriate, an apology will be issued by Reality Centre Ltd with an explanation of what action has been taken.
This policy may change from time to time.